Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Acreage reports

July 13, 2014
Reinbeck Courier

The Grundy County Farm Service Agency (FSA) Office is reminding producers they must file their acreage reports accurately and timely for all crops and land uses to ensure they receive the maximum FSA program benefits possible.

In order to comply with FSA program eligibility requirements, all producers are encouraged to visit the Grundy County FSA office to file an accurate crop certification report by the applicable deadline.

The following acreage reporting dates are applicable for Grundy County for 2014 crops:

December 15, 2013 Perennial Forage, Fall-Seeded Small Grains

July 15, All Other Crops, including corn, soybeans, spring seeded oats, and CRP

Even though the deadline for certifying perennial forages and fall-seeded small grains has passed, producers can still late file certify these crops without paying a late filing fee. Producers should contact our office if they are uncertain about reporting deadlines. Accurate acreage reports are necessary to determine and maintain eligibility for various FSA programs, such as the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP).

Please contact the Grundy County FSA office at 319-824-5416 to set up an appointment to certify if you have not done so already.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web